Thursday, February 28, 2019

Day I've lost that loving feeling


Hey, I am just one of the guys from this selfish world. Like everyone I too have a dream to accomplish. I was already on my way to it however at one point I got distracted by something that could neither be ignored nor be taken parallel with my dream. I thought to give some of my time on it and see whether I could have another way to take both things together. It was a feeling for that girl who distracted me from my goal. It was already two month since I saw her for the first time. We used to have simple hi and hello when we met accidentally. Feeling for her was getting stronger and stronger day by day. She was so adorable- her eye was beautiful that I could recognize it among thousands of other eyes-her smile was so pure that I could forget all my sorrow. After someday I decided that it’s time to push myself forward and I went in-front of her she was talking with her friends.
 “Will you please excuse us for some time” I said. 
Now it’s just us-“I have many regrets about my decision however to spend my life with you was the proudest of my life. I love you-Will you be my girlfriend?” I approached.
 She said that she don’t wanna be in relation due to her own reasons. Though it hurted, I appreciated her for clear rejection & for not hanging me around her just for a while- we both left. It was a second day after our last meet I saw her in my friend’s birthday party and I noticed her being close with a guy I never saw around her before. I quietly asked about who he is. And she said that he was her boyfriend. I was like wtf-seriously, you just said yesterday that you were single and don’t wanna be in relation just two day ago and now you are with your boyfriend. She said, “Yeah, it’s my life-I can do whatever I like to.” Hearing that I got frozen for a second, and I went out- from that day I started loving myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment